Friday, February 11, 2011

Return

Well, It's been a long time since anyone found me here. It's been quite a year in my full time job at school. "Bi-Vocational" means I have a full time job as well as the pastoral one. This year I have given up coaching girls' soccer so that I could spend more time with the ministry. As the girls' season is just around the corner, I will use the time off to study, meet with people and prepare for worship. And I'll return to the blog business where I reflect on things I am learning, and talk about things I believe God wants me to say. Look for regular postings each week. The current plan is to write Saturday, but it may be sooner. See you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scripture Search

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)